Apr 30, 2008

Camryn Marie Cowan - 2 & 1/2 years

This is Camryn Marie at 2 & a half years old..she is bieng a big girl & going potty on the Potty she is almost potty trainning herself! She is such a good little girl!

I came across this video I had made for Camryn when she turned 1 she is soo different now, she has hair now is not a chubby litlle girl. She is a Beautiful little girl! Where do the years go??
The video has a song on it so it will be playing over my blog music so you should turn the Blog music off.

4 comments:

Amelia said...

Ang! She's so beautiful and Cade is SO big now! Time flies....

Jessica said...

I am covered in goosebumps....its so strange to see Cam without all her crazy blonde curls!

Letti said...

What a sweet little girl. She is very beautiful. I can't believe how much they both have grown.

Angela said...

isn' it crazy girls how fast they change? I feel like my kids look sooo differnt from when they were born...Thanks girls.