Jun 20, 2008

Our New Little Girl

So I came across this little girl on - line..I mailed her to Chad & said I think she is the cutest thing ever!! I guess Chad thought she was so cute too.....because he took Cade & told me he had forgot something at work & he had to run back...THEY showed up at home with her pushing her in Camryn's little baby stroller...Cade loved it becuase when they had got in the car Chad told cade they were not really going to his work...they were going to get a doggie.........Cade said" You Lied To Mommy?" cute huh?





She is a Toy Rat Terrier, 9 weeks old & has no name yet, she has the most beautiful green eyes (she was the only one that had these eyes)......Can I get some help on names please? I came up with "Jade" no one really went for it.. Chad wants a name that starts with a "C"...Camryn can say Jade (since she can say "Cade" so I thought it was a good name...but no one has called her that. Help the baby is Nameless!!!!

6 comments:

Amelia said...

She's so cute!
Hmm names, what about...
Callie or Casey, that's all I can think of with "c", but I like PIXIE!

Jessica said...

She's very cute, hope this one works out for you :-)

Letti said...

Her eyes are so pretty. I like
Chloe
Cassie
Cady
Cammy
carly
Kaidee said, Cruella
Cashlin or cash for short
Charlie (my favorite)
Colby
Corby

Bruce, Crystal and Sayla said...

She's so sweet Ang - what a cute story about Cade & Chad bringing her home too! My favorite Saturday morning is now spent viewing your blog...I just love it! I crank up the music and enjoy it all. Bruce loved the videos of Camryn dancing - yes - a star in the making! Tell all the other girls I keep up with theirs too. Geez - we need kids - it looks SO fun!

Anonymous said...

So I really like amelia's choice. So cute, but no c, so how about Cat? Bobby really liked that one.

Angela said...

It is official.....She has a name...Taffy...It was Pixie all Weekend but Chad had to change it he could not say Pixie...he felt not right. So no C but she has a name...She is the best thing we love her.