Jul 28, 2008

MY BLOG IS NEGLECTED!!!!

I think this picture looks exactly like Mommy when I was young !!!
Here it is This is ME...What Do you think?
I was at the beach a lot too!!
Ella & Camryn
This is just some Cute kid at the Beach :)


So we have not been doing much so not a lot to post, so yep ...our Blog is neglected. Hope your all having a fun summer! I am counting down the days that kids go back to school!!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Ahh life at the beach! We need to make another trip with the kids during the week, Riley keeos asking when she can puppy sit again...she's crazy! Do you have any little girl pics of you that you can post, it would be neat to see.

Letti said...

I am glad to see you posting again. It looks like you guys are having fun. My kids go back to school tomorrow except Chase goes back Aug 30th.

Anonymous said...

How funny that we get our carbon copies. Degers is one of his Daddy. It is so fun to look at old picts, and compare. Very cute, the both of you.

Jessica said...

Besides the little body and blonde hair I don't see the resemblence, am I crazy?