Chad has been gone for 9 days now. The kids & I miss him so much. He is doing GREAT at his new job. He seems to really like it. He gets to move in to the new house over the weekend. We only have 2 1/2 weeks left in Cali... & can't wait to get there! Chad has went fishing & caught 5 fish. He had some deer hang out 10 feet next to him buy the lake where he was fishing. He has experienced a HUGE hail storm..and has eaten at some local favorite resturaunt favorites all in a short amount of time..I think we are going to LOVE IT, he sure does!!!


Love you & we will see you soon babe!



4 comments:
Cute pictures Ang! We're taking good care of Chad...I know he misses you guys! He's hoping the time goes fast...so are WE...hurry up and get here! I already planned some fun trips with the kids, they're gonna LOVE Colorado! xoxo
hey angela its tad, i do not have chads # when you can will you have him call me thanks
Ditto on the Chad number, Steve wants to talk to him! You already know I am so excited for you guys....but you will be missed out here in CA!!
Good luck on the trip out there. Be safe!
Post a Comment