Jul 7, 2009

~ Crash Girl Cowan Strikes this time! ~

This picture does not even show how bad this black eye is! It is all around the eye!
We went to dinner last night & Camryn bumped her eye right on the corner of the chair back. She would not let us put ice on it so I am sure it is worse than it had to be. I swear if it not one thing it is another..Right moms?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing! I know how you feel though. The second Kodi Lynn loses a bruise, she gets another. Hopefully they will grow into being graceful!

Jessica said...

Another crash Cowan!!

Bruce, Crystal and Sayla said...

You have to admit she looks pretty darn cute - despite the black eye! Look at those eyes ;)

Letti said...

I agree with Crystal she still looks as cute as ever. Well at least she's tough right?

Daurene said...

Just a tip, since you were out for dinner, put a spoon on the bruise, or the flat side of the knife, the cold from the silver will help the swelling and the bruise :)
Grandma Blomdahl