Aug 5, 2009

~ House Pics ~

Here are some pic of our house inside..first floor & the basement!
My laundy room......where I spend everyday!! hehe!! or maybe where it need to spend more time!
the downstairs bathroom..nothing is decorated yet!
eating area in the kitchen..the slider goes outside

the door on the right goes to the basement..aka "the kid cave"

the front living room..whatever it is called... notice it is not decorated yet..getting to that soon. Need time :)

the main living room needs some pictures for these walls!!
there are a lot of walls in this house compared to the last one!
The basement...ohh it always looks like this!!

the cave in the basement where the girls play!
there is always a kid or 2 down there playing Wii or something!
more pics to come later!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

More walls means more space!! Love it!

Letti said...

Your house is beautiful. I love that basement I wish we had those in California.