Apr 27, 2010

~ A Fox Family ~

You can hardly see them but there are 4 baby fox in this front yard up the street from our house.
The street this house is on in FOX DEN.
And this little fox family lives on Fox Den, in a Fox Den that they have under the front porch of this house. If you look close there is a fox head by the ADT sign & that is where there is a hole (fox den) they crawl in & out it is soo cute! The babies are playing all around in the grass like puppies all day & the mom just sits in the drive way & watches them. While all of us drive & walk by..she is totally used to all the people.
I do not know if I would want that fox family living soo close to my front door..today I saw them jumping all in the planter on thier flowers..!



These pics are taken with Chad's Blackberry phone so they are not great but they are cute!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

awww!

Letti said...

They are so cute but I feel the same way I would be scared of the mom with small children.

Angela said...

yeah..We are trying to figure out what a Fox is..a Cat like thing or a dog like thing??
they walk on the top of fences like a Cat! they really are wierd!